From:
Betty Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 10:02:02 -0500
At Taylor Studios we don't request salary histories, but I can
understand why some institutions might ask.  For us it is important that
an individual wishes to stay with us for an extended period of time.  It
takes quite a bit of training to fabricate museum exhibits and if the
person earned quite a bit more than we can pay it may be a signal that
this is a temporary situation....

My 2$ worth.

Betty Brennan
Taylor Studios, Inc.