From:
Betty Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:06:38 -0500
I am also very interested in the dos and don't of design for traveling
exhibits at malls.

Micki, what specific problems did you have when placing your exhibit at
a shopping mall?  We are in the process of designing and fabricating a
traveling exhibit and any advice would be appreciated.

Betty Brennan
Taylor Studios, Inc.
http://www.shout.net/~taylor