From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:54:16 +1300
As another list member pointed out last week, John, our LIST moderator is in
transit between jobs and so we ALL have to show a little patience with this
non-museum spam. l
Laura may have missed this comment and it would be a pity if she and others
left.

As for 'Metabolic Liposuction ', I just hit the delete button which I find
is the best method for getting rid of unwanted material!
Roger