From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 09:43:44 +1300
Dear Geri,

I noted your postion psotings on Museum-L.
Don't forget the free service on GLOBAL MUSEUM which is now scoring 3,000
plus visits, to all pages,per month from around the globe. Demographic
details are available by clicking through on the ADVERTISE ON GLOBAL MUSEUM
banner at the top of the title page
http://www.globalmuseum.org

Hope you are enjoying you new job?
best wishes