From:
David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:34:12 -0400
HI Samantha --
As always (please share with the group).

I'm going to (eventually) be doing a time-line type interactive exhibit, so I've been collecting some links and information when I can.    Here are some links that I've saved thus far.

------------------------

http://www.myhistro.com/blog/interactive-timelines-for-teachers-and-students

------------------------

Build Your Own Interactive Timeline —
Using the extraordinary Exhibit and Timeline scripts written by MIT's SIMILE project and the flexible power of Google Docs spreadsheets, it's now possible to build custom, interactive, and searchable timelines for use in your research and your teaching. Watch the screen cast below to see exactly how such a timeline works.
http://briancroxall.net/TimelineTutorial/TimelineTutorial.html

See also:
http://www.simile-widgets.org/timeline/

http://www.libraryinnovation.org/article/view/195