From:
"JAMES H. TICHGELAAR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:24:29 -0600
A possible venue:

http://www.sfhomeworld.org/

James H Tichgelaar
Assistant Director
Arkansas State University Museum
http://museum.astate.edu

Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.