From:
"Lindall, Cristina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:33:01 -0500
Hello,

    I am a Hispanic advocate in Columbia, Missouri.  I have a radio program
in Spanish.English here, national radio; La Hora Latina; I write a column in
Spanish & English, only one of its kind (Spanish) in more than one county
and am organizing HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH recognition by the University and
city, it has never been done.  I would love to have this in our city or
university, what is the cost of the transportation if you know.  I think it
would be much easier for you to tell me since I don't have an clue what is
involved in transporting.

     I appreciate very fast reply as time is of the essence!

God bless you,

M. Cristina Lindall
Hispanic Advocate
La Hora Latina,  KOPN 89.5, Saturdays, 9 a.m.
La Voz Latina, Sunday's Missourian www.digmo.com <http://www.digmo.com>
Vice President, HLAFSA
Hispanic/Latin American Faculty & Staff Association
Student Services Advisor
Office of Multicultural Affairs
A037 Brady Commons
573 882 7152
573 884 7667 (Fax)

"Let us all hang together for divided we shall surely hang"