From:
Wayne LaBar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 23:28:45 EDT
Howdy!

I'm, looking for science centers, flight museums or other museums that may
have any interactive exhibits on the subject of aerodynamics or fluid
dynamics.

I am aware of at least the following:
The Franklin Institute
The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago
Virginia Air & Space Center
National Air and Space Museum  (whom would I contact for more info?)
Boeing Museum of Flight  (once again I would appreciate a contact to get
particulars)

If you know of any others please post along with a contact.  Thanks.

Wayne LaBar
Wayne [log in to unmask]