From:
Kate HaleyGoldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:56:24 -0500
Congratulations, Melissa for wanting to do your homework before going
into the meeting.
If you don't have any information on your museum's budget or financials,
you may be able to get that information through
<http://www.guidestar.org>.  Non-profits are required to submit
information to the IRS and Guidestar makes that information public.

Good luck!

Kate Haley Goldman
Institute for Learning Innovation
166 West Street