From:
Margaret Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:37:06 -0500
Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I'm having a bit of a puzzle in tracking down the public screening rights for A Hard Day's Night. Swank doesn't carry it, and as I scroll through the production information on IMDB my head starts swimming. Have any of you recently screened this film? If so, would you be able to share any information regarding screening rights?

Many thanks in advance,

Margaret

Margaret Hughes | Director of Education

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
At the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival.
Music and History Play On.

*:: 845.583.2097 | fax 845.295.2444
*:: One Cablevision Center, PO Box 222 | Liberty, NY | 12754
*::  www.BethelWoodsCenter.org<http://www.BethelWoodsCenter.org>

Pavilion Stage | The Museum at Bethel Woods | Harvest Festival | Education & Outreach

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/BethelWoodsCenter?ref=ts> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/BethelWoods>

Bethel Woods is a not-for-profit cultural center located at the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival.
*Make a donation today to support our mission. Visit Support Bethel Woods<https://www.bethelwoodscenter.org/donate/> to learn more.