From:
Jim Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 06:22:54 -0500
In our classes, some of our lecturers use Powerpoint presentations, either
to support the lecture (bullet points, etc.) or just to show slides.

Images should be scanned at screen resolution (96 or 72 dpi) since the
constraint is the screen/projector, not a printer. This means you can get
lots of images in a small file.

If you scan all your images, you can then use the 'Slide Sorter' in
powerpoint to create various sets as needed. CD Roms we find are very
useful because they are pretty universal - you can push your disk into
almost any computer. You do, however, need a data projector or V. large
monitor (or interactive whiteboard)

I have an Introduction to MS Powerpoint (MS Word file) which is very good.
Please e-mail offlist and I will send.

Jim Roberts