From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:44:23 -0700
Anne,

Most of my colleagues in conservation will at least give you some advice and
do's and dont's over the phone. It is worth a call just to see.

You could also try to get some funds for a "Caring for Photos" workshop at
your institution with a conservator and use the albums for a hands-on part
of the workshop. Just an idea but it may help you in the future.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator and Museum Consultant
Los Angeles, CA
MindingTheMuseum.com