From:
Jaclyn Jecha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:24:37 +0000
Hello,

Next Monday, Jan. 13, the Newseum Education Department will host an #sschat from 7-8 p.m. ET.  We hope to have an active discussion with teachers about ways they can integrate museum resources in their classrooms. In order to do this, we need your help! Please join us for an opportunity to ask questions, provide links to resources and directly respond to teachers.

Additionally, we created a museum Google Spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApmPXrilL9PkdDRKcVBHRHZ4dWFGd2RHdUd6dnJVOGc&usp=sharing#gid=0> to organize and share important information such as location, subject areas and contact information.  Please feel free to add your museum to the list, with as much information as you like, even if you can't participate in the chat.  We will share this with the participants of #sschat throughout the chat.

If you are interested in being a part of the Twitter chat on Jan. 13, please let us know. Contact me, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or Anna Kassinger, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>, to get involved.  For those of you who have already contacted us regarding participation, we will be in touch by the end of the week.

You can find more information about the #sschat on the group's website: http://sschat.ning.com/.

Thanks,

Jackie Jecha

Museum Google Spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApmPXrilL9PkdDRKcVBHRHZ4dWFGd2RHdUd6dnJVOGc&usp=sharing

Jaclyn Jecha | Museum Educator
NEWSEUM
555 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W. | Washington, DC 20001
Tel: 202/292-6319| Fax: 202/292-6665
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>| newseum.org<http://www.newseum.org/>

We champion the five freedoms of the First Amendment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains information which may be confidential, legally privileged, proprietary in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure.  If you received this message in error, you are hereby notified that reading, sharing, copying, or distributing this message, or its contents, is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please telephone or reply to me immediately and delete all copies of the message.