From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 1994 11:07:31 EDT
Helle!

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you on films and videos you might use, but
 if you were join the ane-l, I'm sure there are plenty of folks who could help.
The ANE listserv deals with ancient near east.  You can subscribe by sending
mail to: [log in to unmask]     The message should be simply:
subscribe ane-l

Our Senior Curator and Curator of Ancient Art recommends you gopher to
rome.classics.lsa.umich.edu  where you will find a wealth of resources in your
areas of interest.

Jeg haaber at dette hjaelper en smule!
Suzanne Quigley
Detroit Institute of Arts