From:
Pamela Sezgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:27:28 -0500
Remko,

An 1840s house museum with which I work in Georgia had an outdoor pavillion constructed in an area of the property away from the historic structures.  The architecture of the pavillion was chosen to complement the existing structures.    It is used for fundraising events, dinner-dances, children's workshops and the like.

Other historic houses with which I am familiar in Atlanta use event tents on the grounds for dinners, restricting the decorated rooms indoors of the historic structure for special tours sans drinks and food.

Cordially,
Pamela Sezgin
Gainesville State College