From:
Marlina Reese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:52:58 -0400

Hi!
You should contact the Dallas Paleontological Society. There are several members that are knowledgeable about those specific footprints and they will give you more focused resources. Also, several of them are either connected with the University of Arlington natural history department or the Dallas Museum of Science and Natural History. I went to one of their meetings and they had a presentation about that exact topic. They do have a website with some contact info and if you just cannot get a hold of anybody, I'll see if I can assist you further. Good luck and keep us updated! Marlina F. Reese, Graduate Student, University of Oklahoma