From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:02:55 EST
I am happy to announce to my friends and colleagues on the list that I have
accepted a position with Griswold Conservation Associates in Los Angeles. I am
excited to be joining John & Stefanie Griswold in the many challenging and
notable conservation projects that they are involved in.

I am in the middle of moving and will be happily settled in Los Angeles by
January 18th.

I intend to keep my e-mail address the same as it is now. My professional
contact information is added below.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey