From:
Mary Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:26:27 -0400
The Garden City Historical Society is looking for suggestion for a new
database for our membership list.  We currently have between 600 - 800
memebers in a very old and outdated database.  We would love to hear some
suggestions on current databases being used by others.  We would like the
flexibility to be able to sort by various categories and send mailings
easily.
Any suggestions from anyone for a very functional but easy to use database
that has been successfully implemented?

Thanks,
Mary Mahoney
Garden City Historical Society