From:
"J. Trant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 11:04:27 -0400
[stuff deleted]

> I suggest you contact the Art History Information Program of the Getty
> regarding imaging standards.  They are at, I believe, [log in to unmask]
>
> Good luck!
>
> Kerridwen Harvet ([log in to unmask])

Actually, we are all <initial/last name>@getty.edu.

Get in touch directly, if you would like further information about our
programs, which include vocabulary resources, such as the Art and
Architecture Thesaurus and the Union List of Artist Names, reference
databases, including the Bibliography of the History of Art, and the Avery
Index to Architectural Periodicals, and descriptive standards, including
_A Guide to the Description of Architectural Drawings_ and _Categories for
the Description of Works of Art_, as well as new work in the area of
imaging.

jennifer
J. Trant
Manager, Imaging Initiative