From:
Cindy Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:02:53 -0600
It will definitely be a rotating area and we, of course, will have
artifacts, but I don't think we can limit it to only people we have
artifacts for (ideally yes, realistically no).  For instance, we don't
have any artifacts relating to Morgan Freeman, but we surely can't leave
him out if we are talking about actors from MS.

I agree that we are going to be called into question regardless of what
we do. That's why we are hoping a museum that has faced this in the past
has some criteria written that we can review.

I appreciate everyone's responses.

--
Cindy Gardner, Field Services Curator
Museum of Mississippi History