From:
JOANNA PESSA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 06:58:40 -0700
Dear Holly,

  I have met Bill Allman, who is a helpful and very nice person (I hope this remark will not flood him with unnecessary mail).  In my experience, if you write to him at the White House he will answer promtly. Also, there is a staff there to assist with inquiries if he is not available.  I think it's best to contact him (and all museum people) at work.  William Allman, Curator, The White House, Washington, DC plus the zip which you can look up will get it there.  If you want to put a street address, it's 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

  Joanna Pessa
  former Washingtonian

Holly Keris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
      Hello wise listserv...

  Does anyone have a contact for the White House curator/archivist?

  Thanks--

  Holly

  Holly Keris
  Associate Curator
  The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
  829 Riverside Avenue
  Jacksonville, Florida 32204

  904.899.6018
  904.353.4101 fax

========================================================= Important Subscriber Information:   The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).   If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).