From:
Lynne Smaczny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 05:09:13 +0000
Agreed.  If you set them to read too often, say every 10 minutes, they you have to download them more often, otherwise the early data gets erased.  Unless you have a serious problem somewhere, hourly should be plenty of time, then you might only have to download like once a month!

Lynne Mickle Smaczny
Assistant to the Director
Glessner House Museum
1800 S. Prairie Avenue