From:
Artstaffing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:39:38 -0500
ART HANDLERS/IMMEDIATE HIRE/ART FAIRS

For our gallery clients participating in art fairs we are seeking
experienced art handlers to assist with installation and break-down. Dates
for the first client are: set-up March 2nd & 3rd and take-down March 8th.
Dates for the second client are: setup March 3rd & 4th and take-down March
9th.  Must have prior art fair experience and own tool kit.  Competitive
rates. Please send resume with contact information for at least three
references to [log in to unmask]

Thomas & Associates, Inc.

40 West 37th Street - Penthouse A

New York, NY 10018

P. 212.779.7059

www.artstaffing.com

About Thomas & Associates, Inc. / artstaffing.com

With offices in New York City, Thomas & Associates, Inc. is an innovative
firm that offers staffing,

consulting, and professional development workshops for museums, galleries
and arts & culture

businesses nationwide and internationally. The company's Career Services
division works with

individuals to help meet their professional goals and thrive in their
careers. For employment

opportunities and to subscribe to our newsletter, Art Career News, visit
<http://www.artstaffing.com> www.artstaffing.com.

---