From:
Karl Zinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:57:36 GMT
We have one exhibit on the floor which includes a short videotape in a
TV-VCR combination which aotomatically rewinds and plays again.  I am
preparing an exhibit for which I am considering showing the "movie" via
computer display so that clicking a button (or touching a "button" on
the screen) will start a digitized version of the movie playing from the
hard drive of the computer, or restart it at the beginning, or change to
a different movie.

Does anyone have experience with equipment which gives the viewer more
control when viewing short video material related to an exhibit?  Or
recommendations about what kind of equipment to use for repetitive
playing of a short video?