From:
Barbara Hass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:20:52 EDT
A web search using the terms
museum exhibit preparation rfp

will turn up examples online of what you are seeking

Barbara Hass, retired librarian

In a message dated 6/8/2009 11:10:52 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Dear List,

We are trying to put together an RFP for a new exhibit we are putting
together.  It'd be an RFP to go to design companies to help us with the  design
process and then the construciton and fabrication of the exhibit.   Does
anyone have any examples of this type of RFP?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kat
National Mining Museum
Subscriber Information:
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed  information about the listserv commands by
sending a one line e-mail message  to [log in to unmask] . The body
of the message should read "help"  (without the quotes).
Museum-L" (without the  quotes).

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)