From:
RON CARNEGIE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:44:18 -0400
    Visitation at my museum usually increases during hurricanes.  Last year this was all because of the reason mentioned below.  People forced from their homes or tourists from their hotels and time shares, looking for something to do.   I imagine that most if noty all of the museums in the affected area are closed anyway!

Ron Carnegie