From:
Brian Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:16:41 -0500
Jenny,

While we have not actually used either of these models, after looking at the
specs, I think they would both be great choices.  As we continue to develop
the barcode inventory module that will be part of PastPerfect, I think you
can expect great things from the model you choose.  Looks like one is corded
and the other has the option of wireless.  Let me know which one you try and
if you have trouble getting your new scanner to work.  We are happy to help
figure it out.

Brian L. Gomez

VP, Operations

PastPerfect Software, Inc.