From:
Martin Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:30:49 -0500
Dear Colleague;

     The New York Hall of Science is developing a project that will
forge collaborations between
science museums and zoos/aquariums. I am interested to hear from you
about any experiences you may have had with such a collaboration. I
would appreciate it very much if you could take just a few minutes to
answer three questions or pass them to a colleague for answering. You
can answer off-line or on-line. I will collate answers and post them
as anonymous information to the list. Thank you in advance for your
time.

1. Have you or your institution been involved in collaboration on
joint programs with a zoo or aquarium? If you have, what were the
outcomes? What was the experience like?

2. If you have not been involved in a collaboration with a zoo or
aquarium, why not? What are some of the perceived barriers to working
together?

3. What interests you most about collaborating with a zoo or
aquarium? Why type of joint programming could you imagine? What
potential advantage do you see for your institution?

Cheers,

Martin
--
Martin Weiss, PhD