From:
Robin Rooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 10:46:00 EST
I am a recent subscriber to the list and have been amazed at the how
the network works and how so many people get the help and answers they
need.  So, I am in need of a little advice. I am a recent graduate, but
unfortunately I didn't major in art history, instead it was my minor.
Now I'm considering graduate schools, I am interested in museum studies.
The thing is, I am not sure if this is the best concentration.  My
interests are in exhibit planning, coordinating and design. My
undergraduate background is in urban planning and historical
preservation.  Is museum studies a good concentration or is there a
more specific field.  Also, where are some of the better schools for
this field (or other suggested fields)?
I appreciate any suggestions and/or advice.
Thanks!
Robin. ([log in to unmask])