From:
Candace Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:06:08 -0500
As I write this there is a group of 5 (count 'em, 5) men who came in to see
an exhibit of a local (male) artist who is well known in the community.  I
heard one of them say that his wife would be surprised that he went to the
museum to see the art show! (I was delighted to see this crowd come in the
door -- they are all about 60 or so, young retiree types)
Perhaps an interesting question here would be, what types of
exhibits/programs will prompt male visitation?
Candace Perry