From:
"Jacobson, Linda A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:16:59 +0000
Hi Danielle,

To make this project less cumbersome for you I would contact a firm that can handle as much of this work as possible.  Ideally, you would send out a request for proposal to a number of companies and let them know that you will need design, fabrication, and interpretation, and then include your budget for the project.  Photos of the space are also helpful. Companies can then respond with a proposal for how they might approach the project, and if you are lucky you will have a number of proposals to choose from.  Doing this all in one place will make this much easier to manage.

Linda Jacobson

North Carolina Collection Gallery

Wilson Special Collections Library

919-962-0104