From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:51:22 -0700
This came from the same newsletter.  Forwarding fyi:

F.Y.I.
The Pew Charitable Trusts recently launched a new
website. Registered subscribers will receive news and
updates on personal areas of interest. You will
receive new guidelines, recent grants and new content
on issues like education reform, public health, global
warming, faith-based initiatives, cultural policy and
campaign finance reform.

Responding to many requests, we have re-designed the
site, www.pewtrusts.com, to feature the issues Pew
supports. It is now also a central portal for our
grantees' reports, news, surveys and results. We hope
you will bookmark our site and use it as an
information resource.

Please forward this e-mail to colleagues who would
value our foundation's information. As always,
Pew will never rent, sell or share your personal
information with a third-party provider.

=====
Indigo Nights