From:
Stefan Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:35:43 +0000
Dear Tara,

You should post your query to the AAMG-L. It is the 2,960+ member listserv of the Assoc. of Academic Museums and Galleries. To join visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AAMG-L/.<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AAMG-L/> Once you are a member you can post to the group by sending an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]

Cheers!

Stefan

Dr. Stefan Sommer
Director, Colorado Plateau Biodiversity Center, http://www.mpcer.nau.edu/cpbc
Executive Producer, A River Reborn, http://www.mpcer.nau.edu/riverreborn
Faculty Advisor, Grand Canyon SEEDS Chapter, http://www.mpcer.nau.edu/seeds
Board of Directors, Assoc. of Academic Museums & Galleries, http://www.aamg-us.org
Faculty, Department of Biological Sciences
Northern Arizona University
Campus Box 5640
Flagstaff, AZ  86011

O: (928) 523-4463