From:
Michelle Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 17:03:30 +0000
Thank you all for your information about SignUp Genius - it sounds like a great program! Does anyone know what kind of personal information about volunteers is stored on SignUp Genius' servers?

Michelle

Michelle Chan | Heritage Programmer
New Westminster Museums & Archives
T 604.515.3829 | F 604.527.4641 | E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
f /NWMuseumandArchives<https://www.facebook.com/NWMuseumandArchives>

City of New Westminster | Parks, Culture & Recreation
302 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC V3L 1H7
Make it Happen!<http://www.newwestpcr.ca/culture/museum_and_archives.php>