From:
"Anne M. Nagrant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:38:01 -0400
I tend to agree with the idea that this can work as publicity. As an
example, if a link had been included in the original posting I'd bet
many Museum-L members would have checked the pics out too.

If there haven't been many viewers of those pictures, it could be
something else: college students doing an assignment about the
exhibit/museum and sharing the pics online for use among themselves as
visuals. ("I won't clog up your inbox, I'll just post them online and
you can get them from there.") Just an idea...

Lastly, last year when the Creation museum opened up and this list was
sending around articles about it, I don't remember people complaining
when somebody's blog included many pictures of the displays and signage.
Rather, pics online give an idea of what to expect.

-Anne Nagrant

This email represents my individual views and does not reflect the views
of my employer.