From:
Robt Baron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 1994 23:18:02 -0400
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
(Museum Informatics Project) writes:

I admit that I wrote the protestation about the assumed ubiquity of WWW
access, and, upon reflection, I must also admit that I was a bit jealous.
At the MCN workshop on SGML in DC recently, we were treated to some stills
of the Web Paleontological application at UCBerkeley; and it did look
great.  This, no doubt will affect the future of access to museum (and
other) information.

The irony is, of course, that some efforts to provide access, only go to
show how inaccessable some resources really are.

This note is by "some other Robert."
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]