Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 21:02:10 EDT
I can't agree more.  The more databases are available on-line, the better off
all of us will be intellectually.  I continue to find it shocking that people
who are so involved in teaching and interpreting objects and ideas want to
hold their "collections cards" so close to their chests.   Libraries have
lead the way, with searchable databases on the internet.  Museum collections
are the next most logical addition, in my opinion.

Susan Harless  [log in to unmask]