From:
"Mcphail, Inger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:57:51 -0500
Good Afternoon,

 I am a student at Towson University in Baltimore studying African-American literature.  I am  putting together a photojournal about African-Americans in the South, their languages,culture, clothing, food, and sharecropping life.  I'd like to get some feedback as to how and where I could interview and photograph people who spoke a language known as Gullah (I don't know that that the spelling is correct).  Can you offer some insight and point me in the right direction?

Please advise.

Thank you,
Inger McPhail
Baltimore, MD