From:
Keni Sturgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:44:55 -0700
we run 2 camps:
Mission Mill Players for ages 8-13 (1/2 day for 5 days)
Mini-Players for ages 5-7 (2 hours for 4 days)
plus we offer a Teen Interpreter Program for youth ages 14-18

We've had little if any problems with parents and ages, save a few parents who think their 6 year old is too mature for the younger kids...

Hope this helps
Keni Sturgeon
Curator
Mission Mill Museum