From:
Marilyn Schachter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:45:27 -0400
Hello All,

Please excuse my cross-posting.

I am a student in the Harvard Extension School's Museum Studies program.
 The subject of my thesis is museum "in-bloom-events", where floral
arrangements inspired by objects in the collection are displayed for the
enjoyment of museum visitors.  I've created a short survey to gather
information from people experienced with this type of event.  If you have
worked on an in-bloom-event, please take my survey, link below.  If you
know someone else who has worked on this type of event, please forward this
email to them.  Thank you in advance for your time.

I am very interested in any statistics that you are willing to share,
especially regarding success measures and the time spent to organize the
event.  Please, if you have any numbers on visitors, memberships,
prospects, staff and volunteer hours, etc, I would appreciate your emailing
them to me off list at [log in to unmask]  I would also like to see any
guidelines for the floral arrangers.

Link to the survey: https://harvard.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7X0h2rwAWwA1Gzq

Please contact me off list with any questions and comments.

Thank you again.

Marilyn Schachter