Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 13:25:22 -0800
We all KNOW how wonderful the internet is; BUT is there any hard
evidence that interactions with the internet have had a positive
effect on those of us in cultural institutions? ($$, ##, ??)

We would like to be able to compile and use that evidence as
ammunition in funding and planning discussions. Please visit and tell
us your experience.
British Columbia Museums Association
Survey of Cultural Marketing use of the
Internet by Museums and Related Institutions

We have not included the questionnaire with this message, but we do
urge you to participate through one of the following options:

A) Review and fill out the questionnaire on-line by visiting us
   at:

http://www.MuseumsAssn.bc.ca/~bcma/survey.html

B) Receive an e-mail (ascii text version) of the survey
   questionaire by sending an e-mail message to:

C) Phone the BCMA and request a FAX of the Internet
   Survey Form. Phone: (604)387-3315

   (completed surveys can be submitted by e-mail or fax)

Keeping in mind that many museums have only begun to use this
medium we have kept the size of the survey quite short
(3 pages) and limited questions which require written responses
(most of the questions are multiple choice or request
statistical data only).

We wish to acknowledge the support of the Canada-British Columbia
Agreement on Culture and Communications for their support of this
Study.

Thank-you for your attention and we hope...participation,

Sincerely,

Cliff Quinn,
Dogwood Network Coordinator,
BC Museum Association

P.S. Specific questions can be directed to Rick Duckles,
     ad hoc Consulting, who is assisting us on this project
     You can reach him at ([log in to unmask])

Cliff Quinn
Dogwood Network Coordinator    BC Museums Association
(604) 387-3971                 (604) 387-3315