From:
"Vee L. Housman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 23:14:44 +0100
Dear, Dear Crazy Melanie!!

Oh what a sweetheart you are!! :-D  And oh how I reveled in your Episode
7!

Not only am I a newcomer to the museum mail list, but as far as my
"professional" qualifications are concerned, I'm just a simple over-60
high-school graduate who is a dedicated volunteer in a teeny tiny museum
located in the Red Brick Schoolhouse in the small village of Youngstown,
NY.  HOWEVER, COMMA, somehow I can relate to your ongoing "saga" of the
trials and tribulations of being a dedicated worker in a museum
atmosphere of even the most vast proportions.

You have such a marvelous sense of humor and such a keen mind which you
combine into a totally entertaining bit of tongue-in-cheek
(right-in-your-face) bit of whimsy that is downright hilarious!  (BITE
me????? :-D)

OK, now that I've said all the nice words, the bottom line is to ask you
if you will send me the first six episodes.  (See how I am??)  Not only
is your writing entertaining to the UTMOST degree, what you have to say
is something I want to print out for future reference.  In some way, I
feel that I will need to be reminded of it in my future endeavors with
the museum which involve the Trustees, the Budget, the Museum Director,
the other Volunteers, a possible Gift Shop, ad infinitum.

Please?????

Vee Housman
Simple Museum Volunteer