From:
Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:51:25 -0800
        LOTS OF PEOPLE ON THIS LIST ARE LOOKING FOR JOBS.  If all get to
post their self-advertisements, that will distort the content of this list
and it will become useless--people looking for other types of museum
information will drop away and soon no one will be reading the job
postings, especially if they are written in the immature and amateurish
style seen below.