From:
Mark Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:11:02 -0800
Original message:

I was interested in finding out the names and phone numbers of companies
that
specialize in utilizing and producing audio and visual components to
exhibtion.  I am not looking for audio component systems but rather
consultants who could come in and suggest how to incorporate various types
audio/video programming in an exhibit.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Erica,

We offer a free Designer's Guide to Interactive Electronics which has a
section on solidstate audio.  If you are interested, his may be of some help
to you.

You can receive a copy by going to our website (http://www.INNOVA-AT.com/ )
and filling out the form (found in the "more info" area.  Be forewarned, we
are experiencing some problems with the form on the website and it will
probably give you an error message.  However, we are receiving the
information and we'll try to confirm receipt within a day or so.

-Mark-

<> Mark Fowle, General Manager
<> INNOVA Applied Technology
<> 2701 St. Louis Ave. Suite C