From:
susan zwerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2015 10:44:18 -0500
I agree, a small sign stating the exhibit includes paintings of nude
figures is enough. To describe them as offensive is inflammatory. On a
school tour we usually ask the teacher with the group to pop into the
gallery and then decide if s/he wants the students to go on that part of
the tour. We may also strategically hang certain pieces towards the back of
the gallery so that portions of the show can be explored and other portions
can be ignored.