From:
Sarah Oakman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 16:27:38 -0400
To elaborate on posting a job with AAM, all 30-day postings placed between April 1 and April 30 will be $150 regardless of whether you are a member of AAM.  This means your job will be viewable on the website during the annual meeting.  We are attempting to facilitate onsite interviews this year (as a new program).  This does not guarantee an interview (either as an employer or job seeker), but employers who would like to take advantage of this opportunity should stop by JobHQ in the Career Cafe(tm) and provide the hours you are available, and job seekers should stop by and check if a particular employer is onsite and willing to schedule a meeting.

In order to post a position, visit http://www.aam-us.org/jobHQ/index.cfm
For more information on AAM's annual meeting, visit www.aam-us.org/am08

Inquiries regarding this can be made off post at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Sarah Oakman
Marketing Assistant
American Association of Museums