From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 1994 18:50:44 -0500
I'm forwarding this for your considered group opinion. The CAAH list
posts art and architecture ToCs, I don't know where the monitor gets them
but it looks like from the publishers. The list-owner has informed me
that MUSEUM-L will soon have expanded facilities (like archives) or perhaps
things like ToCs, abstracts and summaries deserve a list of their own.
Since we are such a diverse group that has the common bond of "museums"
I think this is the perfect place to collect information...as long as
we don't flood each other's mailboxes.

Meanwhile, I working on a summary of the NYT Questions and will flood your
mailbox with it soon. :-}

And, yes, I am a he.

Robbin (the guy) Murphy