From:
Dawson City Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 23:47:00 +0000
----------
to all our maritime history colleagues -- Happy 190th Trafalgar Day, Oct. 21

as for decades, it is probably going to be impossible to stop folks from having
a big, misinformed party the night of 31 Dec 1999.  So, we might just have to
agree the first century of this era had only 99 years, the first to 99AD, and
the second century began in the year 100.

I am still worried about all the two digit date boxes in my computer when the
calendar changes and I have to tell the difference between 1901 and 2001.

cheers
Mac Swackhammer
trapped inland