From:
Sohayla Pagano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2016 14:50:44 -0400
Good afternoon!

You are invited to join the Creative Learning Factory and special guest
Anthony Gibbs, Community Engagement Coordinator for the Ohio History
Connection, on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 from 2-3:30pm EST for the latest
Museum Educator Series webinar Reaching Out without Reaching Over: Engaging
Underserved Audiences.

It can be very easy to overlook the many people who don't come through our
institution's doors or engage in our programming, but we must make efforts
to reach those audiences who are underserved.  There are many strategies to
cultivate relationships beyond the traditional audiences and begin to serve
and share our resources with the "neighbors" that don't see our sites as
relevant, accessible, or desirable destinations. This webinar will cover
what makes an audience underserved, what assumptions we sometimes make that
hinder these audiences, and how to connect and build relationships with
underserved audiences and commit to their inclusion.

To register for the webinar, visit
<http://www.creativelearningfactory.org/> creativelearningfactory.org or
click
<http://creativelearningfactory.org/services/professional-development/profes
sional-development-for-museum-professionals/> here. If you are unable to
attend the live webinar, all registrants will also have access to the
webinar recording via their MyCLF account page within one week of the live
webinar. Group pricing and season passes are available. Email
for more information.

We hope you are able to join us!

Sohayla Pagano, Creative Learning Engineer
Creative Learning Factory
800 E. 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43211
 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>