From:
"Dr. John Veverka" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2016 10:09:39 -0400

Heritage Interpretation
Interpretive Evaluation, Visitor Studies  and
Interpretive Site Assessment Center

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_evaluation_visitor_studies_and_si
te_.html

As we continue  to expand our services for the interpretive profession, our
newest center will  help support our expanding interpretive outreach serv
ices.  Our new center offers expertise and  contract services in:
- Interpretation  program, services and media evaluation.
- Pre-post  testing evaluation for interpretive exhibits.
- Visitor  studies and marketing research.
- Developing  interpretive marketing assessments, plans and marketing
implementation strategies.
- Feasibility  analysis for site/facility expansions.
- Cost/contact  and cost/benefit analysis for interpretive/recreation
programs, activities,  experiences and services.
- Our new Secret Interpreter services for site  interpretive assessments
and critiques.
Secret Interpreter Program
Our  new Secret Interpreter Program is sort of like a secret shopper
program, and  provides sites, agencies and organizations an opportunity to have a
non-biased  and professional assessment (and problem analysis) of their
total site customer  care, way finding and interpretive services operations.
We are pleased  to offer our new "Secret Interpreter" critique and
assessment program as part of  our expansion for our on-site live interpretive
training experiences.  This is a 3-day interpretive assessment  event.  Check out
our web site for details.  If you have any questions  at all please feel
free to contact us.
Prof. John  Veverka
HITC  Director
President,  JVA
Certified  Professional Heritage Interpreter
Sr. Instructor,  Kansas State University Global Campus (Interpretive
Planning)
_www.heritageinterp.com_ (http://www.heritageinterp.com)